Sunday, January 17, 2016

{Image Heavy} 2015 Trip : Universal Studio Singapore

28th November 2015



I had FUN! Can I leave it like that and let you figure out the rest of the adventure yourself? {insert evil laugh}



It was fun I tell you. I was alone and I was actually a bit sad when I had to go home. Lol.. Overdramatic. I was there since it open at 10 am and closed at 6pm. Its official. I felt I was working there. By the end of the day, my feet had a blister from too much walking. 

Certain rides has single rider and I kinda cut the que a bit .. so I dont feel left out. heheh. It was considerate of them. The good thing about Singapore is they are considerate. why cant Malaysia has put your bag down in the train kinda sticker? It even has stroller parking. Cute. 

The whole park was beautiful.. I have a thing for artificial towns.  







 Rides I did: 
Battlestar Galatica Human 
Battlestar Galactica Cyclon 


These two rides are intertwine. How cool is that?!! 





Transformer 







Revenge of the mummy - twice!



Anck- Su- Namun making an appearance. She does have Resting Bitch Face and she earned it.. well.. she actually deserved it. She's Anck- Su- Namun! 



Puss in boots journey 




There was a dance routine between Puss and Boots and Kitty Softpaws while I was eating an ice cream. 


King Julien's  Beach Party- Go- Round 


Don't judge I really like the ride with King Julien sang " I like to move it,  move it"

Accelerator 



Madagascar 







Shrek 3D Adventure

Unfortunately I didn't took any picture inside but I have from outside the Far Far Away castle. 







'Raleway', sans-serif

Live Show 
Live Action by Steven Spielberg 




Sesame Street When I grow up 




Donkey Live Comedy Show 

This guy is funny. I truly enjoyed the show. 


Waterworld 


It was a great show. I am in awe really. I truly feel sorry for their loss of one of their stuntman Mr. John Denley Nelson 


As you can see, I did The Mummy ride twice! It was my favorite ride in USS!

I didn't go to Rapid Challenge though. It was wet but if my sister comes along next time, I'll probably go with her. 

For food, I had fish and chip for $10 and Corn dog $4. Taste was ok,  I guess I don't have any complaint though I love the corn dog more. 






It is great thing to buy if it is on weekends. Oh you will want to buy some of the merchandise so be prepared the money! I didn't buy any.. no budget for it.. *sigh* Next round! I can't wait for my sister to experience it. 





I bought the tickets online for RM 191, this was under Maybank promotion that was on the website. I am pretty sure they are a lot of other promotion, just keep your eyes open. 

Sorry for bombarding you guys with tons of spoilers to USS. I hope this will get you inspired to go there.. I hope. I had fun and I was alone. Imagine with friends that are crazy with you. It will get double triple the fun with at least 2000 pictures of selfie and wefie. I betcha! 

Here are more image of this "magnifique" place. 

Hollywood Boulevard 




View from New York 







Jurassic Parks






Have fun! 

Love, 
SS




No comments:

Post a Comment