Sunday, January 17, 2016

Travel Tips: Universal Studio Singapore

I was very excited when I went there and add tons of pictures on my previous entry. Sorry if that load too long. You would understand how crazy excited I was being there. 

So, this is my tips or more like a reminder if I want to go to another awesome amusement park. 

1. Wear comfortable shoes 
It's an obvious tip since USS is huge park and I'm telling you, every corner need to be explore and you will end up walking more than your entire life put together. 

obviously, not this.. though you might have my salute for having an extraordinary spine and legs. 
credit:demilked.com


credit: howafrica.com


2. Bring Flip/Flops
If you planning to go to Rapid Challenge ride, you need sandals/flip flop. It's gonna get real wet. 

credit: 123.rf.com


3. Bring Raincoat
Following above, you need to get yourself a raincoat. You can purchase it there but I suggest bring your own. Raincoats are always useful anyway. 

credit:out.com

4. Bring extra clothes and pants 
Just one extra shirt and pants. Or just shirt since it is not fun to walk around with wet shirt. If you want to skip it, its up to you since USS is pretty warm and you will walk around a lot so you will dry faster. 

credit: http://www.aqcinc.biz/

5. Water bottle 
USS has water dispenser. Such a mvp! So no need to buy drinks from there. Save! 

credit:memegenerator.net


6. Talking about pants. 
Try to use comfy pants and with pockets. Why? to put some $4 in the pocket just in case you exceed the amount time for locker. (It happened to me and I have to asked some guy for his money, *embarassed*)  

credit:ar15.com


7. Sunscreen and mini fan. 
Yes, scorcing sun and skin burn are not cool. Protect yourself. 



8. Tie your hair 
This is totally up to you. You can let it down if you want but I was glad I tied it up since I sweat a lot and I am sure if you spend half a day there. Things can get real sweaty. 

I've done crown braid on my whole head.  Messy but it hold the hair quite well on rides. 




9. Go for rides first, take pics later. 
Reason, when you ride all the rides at the park first thing, you have plenty of time to take nice pic afterwards. 


10. Single ride lane. 
Use it! It save more time and no, it doesn't look that sad. 

credit: theworldofmeme.com


Have fun at USS!! 

Love, 
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment