Friday, November 6, 2015

I Think I Give Love A Bad Name

I am not sure if I am the only person in this world who has a problem but every time I begin to like someone, my world will crumble down. 

I can't think straight, I can't focus on my work, I keep looking at my damn phone and the worse thing, I am depress. 

Perhaps being single for too long taught me that or simply I fancy that guy a bit and he ultimately bored with his time, pay a bit and tiny attention to me, I fall for him hard. All this and I haven't meet him. O M G. Fucking ridiculous! 

Now I am typing this, my forehead seems to write itself "silly foolish girl" with bright neon lights, brighter than Christmas lights and Aidilfitri combined. 

But then again, as my mentally undeveloped and most probably emotional too, a meme should do better explain how I am coping usually: 
                           


Actually I read somewhere that I probably suffer from Lovesick or Limerence. Shit has gone serious, darling.

lim·er·ence
ˈlimərəns/
noun
Psychology
noun: limerence; plural noun: limerences
  1. the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person, typically experienced involuntarily and characterized by a strong desire for reciprocation of one's feelings but not primarily for a sexual relationship. 

.
Next question would be, How to Deal With It.


Love, 
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment